Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 September 2014

Flying Home

The next morning we were up for breakfast and checked out of our rooms. It was raining and very gloomy looking, which matched our mood as our holiday finished!  The hotel very kindly arranged our taxi for us and it arrived on time and took us to the airport. We were told at the hotel that it's best not to pick up a taxi on the street as you can get 'ripped off' quite badly.

We arrived at the airport in plenty of time for our flight which allowed us to look through the duty free area to finish off our souvenir shopping.  We were soon onto the plane and on our way home and, on reaching Edinburgh, we found the sun again!!

This is a view of Edinburgh as we were coming in to land.


And I think that's the end of my ramblings now!! I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog and that it's been of help if you are considering a river cruise.

If you have any questions, please just ask and I will do my best to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment